Supercars? That’s what they are!
We have known the word “supercars” for as long as we can remember, but have you ever wondered what does it mean. There’s no absolute definition which is associated with the word. Also, there are no parameters which have explicitly been stated for a particular car to be qualified to become a supercar, yet, there are cars which fall in the said category, and there are others which hope to become a part of the “supercars” world.
Off late, it has been observed that the realm of supercars has grown exponentially. We have encountered that the cars have become stunning as well as their performance has shown an upward trend. Subsequently, the combination of the two when weighed against the price that is being charged for the cars looks entirely proportionate to the utility that the consumers are likely to derive out of it.
List of top 20 supercars in the world:
The list that follows gives an insight into which are the top 20 supercars in the world, and these are the results of exceptional thinking capacities of the various designers who have introduced us to these cars.
- Dodge Demon – The newest to the realm of supercars: The Dodge Demon has been the latest addition to the list of the best super “cool” cars that we have come across. Its top speed comes out to be around 168 mph. According to a famous car guru, the vehicle is capable of going from 0 mph to 60 mph in a mere 2.3 seconds, isn’t that cool?
- Ford GT – The roaring beast: The car was introduced to us back in the year 2015. However, a newer edition of the vehicle has been launched to the world in 2018. The red and white exterior is something that we can easily find ourselves drooling over. The top seed of this car is 216 mph. Subsequently, it is capable of racing from 0 mph to 60 mph in 2.9 seconds.
- McLaren Senna – The supercar to remember the fallen: This car ranks amongst the best supercars that we have seen in quite some time. The top speed of the car hasn’t been revealed as yet it is capable of going from 0 mph to 60 mph in a mere 2.8 seconds. The car has a brutal look with facilities which look drool-worthy to us. And, well, the name got us going!
- Gumpert Apollo – The supercar that resembles the man in you: The name of the car goes very well with how the vehicle appears to be. Back in the days, the gearbox of the car was something everybody found a little challenging to deal with. However, the problem has slowly alleviated. The car claims to go from 0 mph to 62 mph in 3.1 seconds, and its top speed has been suggested to be 224 mph.
- Vencer Sarthe – One of the best super cool cars: The power and performance of one of the most popular super cars direct something which serves as the essential points of this car. The car is considered to be rapid and robust, given its strongest points. The vehicle is claimed to go from 0 mph to 60 mph in 3.6 seconds and has a top speed of 210 mph. The comfort that this supercar provides is immense which is why the car is so well-liked.
- Lamborghini Huracan – One of the best car toys for the man: The sizeable V10 engine of this car, as a popular car guru said, is breathtaking. You’d be taken aback by the looks and the performance of this car. The highest speed of this car is around 201 mph, and it claims acceleration from 0-62 mph within 3.2 seconds. The high performance and the built of this car is astonishing!
7 . Noble M600 – Suggestion of the car guru: The vehicle is equipped with a Yamaha Turbo V8, and the engine allows the vehicle a top speed of 225 mph. It is one of the most acknowledged and flamboyant supercars direct getting all eyes turned because of its simplicity as well as lightness, something that the car has always showcased. The vehicles are home to comfort because of the use of ergonomic material that has been inculcated within it.
- Bugatti Chiron – The unique supercar: The car boasts a price of around $2.5 – 3 million because of the uniqueness that it instils within itself. The top seed of the car is claimed to be approximately 261 mph because of its quad-turbo W16 engine.
- Hennessey Exorcist – to show the bold in you: The moment you look at this car, you read the word bold written all over it, and that is because of its exterior. Its interior is made out of material which comforts you as the prominent car guru say. The engine of the car is V8; however, the top speed of the vehicle remains unknown.
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS – the one that makes you call 911: Porsche has always been amongst the best of supercars to look up to, and the newest addition to this list is the 911. The car is easily habitable by car racing professionals. The engine of the car allows it to boast a speed of around 211 mph.
- Jeep Trackhawk – the powerful supercar: Jeep Trackhawk was acclaimed to be the most powerful SUV in the year 2017. The supercharged V8 engine of the car allows the car to flaunt a top speed of 180 mph. Once you have a look at it, you will be able to decide for yourself whether this car is indeed one powerful car or not.
- Zenvo ST1 – need for speed: This particular car is capable of doing wonders because of the top speed that it boasts which is said to be around 233 mph. The turbocharged and supercharged 7.0L V8 engine of the car is capable of car run smoothly and yet at a fast pace. You will figure that the car is as comfortable as it looks to be.
- Koenigsegg Agera R – the one you can’t ignore: This car is equipped with a 5.0 L V8 twin-turbocharged engine that is going to allow you to drive at the top speed of 277 mph. This car has made a breakthrough again this year and is expected to grow exponentially because of the changes, for the better, that have been awesome.
- Hennessey Venom GT – one of the must-have car toys: This is amongst the favourite supercars all around the world. The car is back to the market yet again and has claimed a top speed of 290 mph+. The 7.0I LSX Twin Turbocharged V8 will allow the vehicle to away at its high speed without any hindrances, according to what the car guru have been stating.
- Buggati Veryon – one of the super cool cars for the super cool drivers: The 8.0 L W16 quad-turbocharger is going to allow this car to drive around at a top speed of 254 mph. The ergonomic material of the vehicle is comforting, and the interior is quite comfortable to tackle as compared to other cars that prevail in the market.
- Lamborghini Aventador – don’t compromise with the cool quotient when it comes to super cool cars: Apart from being cool in its purest sense, this car has an immense utility. With its newest addition of a rear-wheel steering and a few other additions, the car is now capable of catering a top speed of 217 mph with the V12s. It is a bonus that you must have if you are fond of the combination.
- Spyker C8 Aileron – supercar of the newer times: The car flaunts an Audi V8 engine which is capable of delivering the top speed of 186 mph. The engine sound, as well as the finishing of the cabin, are the real selling points of this car, you’ll see when you see.
- McLaren P1 – P1 for the win: McLaren M838TQ twin-turbo 3.8 L V8 allows the car a top speed of 217 mph, and that is one of the most commendable things about this. Apart from this, the exterior as well as the interior of the car act as the selling points of the car. You know it’s comfortable as well as beautiful for a matter of fact.
- Ferrari 812 superfast – not like average car toys: This car is powered by a 789bhp V12 which allows the vehicle to reach a speed of 62 mph within 2.9 seconds. You know if this is the last car of the series, then it can be said to be a damn good ending. The top speed of the vehicle is around 211 mph, which is excellent for the supercar it is.
- Lamborghini Urus – the car guru’s choice: This car is capable of offering twice the power with lesser cylinders used as compared to the last of its version. It is because the vehicle is powered by the 641bhp version of the bi-turbo 4.0 litre V8. The powerful engine allows the car a top speed of 190 mph and enables it to go racing in no time.